No, we don’t have fancy trucks. We prefer to pass the savings on to our customers.
To help you with your decision making process, we have put together a list of 11 tips when choosing a plumber.
1. Does the plumber offer a full year warranty in writing ?
Ronald T. Curtis Plumbing provides all of our homeowners with a one year warranty. Licensed plumbers are required by law to do this for a year on labor and a manufacturer’s warranty on equipment.
2. Does the plumber show you the full cost of the job up-front and not charge you for just coming to your home?
Ronald T. Curtis Plumbing provides free estimates over the phone. Most of the time, the price we quote is the price you get.
3. Will the plumber make you wait for hours for the appointment?
At Ronald T. Curtis Plumbing, we schedule our appointments to work with your schedule. ( we’re not the cable guy )
4. If you have an emergency during a holiday or weekend, will the plumber charge you extra?
Ronald T. Curtis Plumbing charges the same rate seven days a week, 365 days of the year.
5. Does the plumber come fully prepared with parts, so your job isn’t held up?
Ronald T. Curtis Plumbing has fully equipped trucks with all of the most common parts necessary to complete your job in a single visit.
6. Does the plumber have a current license, proof of insurance and an excellent customer reviews?
At Ronald T. Curtis Plumbing, we can show you our proof of insurance and current business licenses, plus we have a 5 star rating with Service Magic. 99%of our customers would hire us again, and that comes from over 69 satisfied customers.
7. Does the plumbing company buy their parts from a big box store, or the wholesaler, and provide top quality parts?
Ronald T. Curtis Plumbing provides only top quality parts from professional wholesalers and big box stores. Why? A local wholesaler will never have the buying power of a big box store. We’re able to pass the savings onto our customers. That’s why we can offer a full year warranty on all parts and an affordable price.
8. Does the plumbing company put its technicians through ongoing training, as well as background checks and drug tests?
Ron Curtis stays abreast of all the latest trends and resources. He’s a family man who doesn’t do drugs and isn’t a criminal.
9. Does the plumbing company respect you home and property?
At Ronald T. Curtis Plumbing we leave the work area as clean or cleaner, than when we arrived. You will never know we were there.
10. Does the plumbing company care about the safety of your your home plumbing system?
At Ronald T. Curtis Plumbing, We offer a free plumbing safety inspection with every service call.
11. Does the plumbing company support the local community?
Ronald T. Curtis Plumbing is an active member of the local community in Lincoln, Ca.
As part of our community outreach program, we offer seniors a 10% discount on all work we preform. and for our military personnel stationed at Beale Air Force Base we offer a similar discount.